“Executive Search” or “head hunting” is an approach that is typically used in recruiting managerial staff when there are relatively few candidates on the market who can perform a specific job and rarely apply to job advertisements.
The aim is to identify the best candidates in the areas to be accessed directly.
- Mapping the entire market and identifying the key sources of potential candidates
- Database screening – updated HR database with over 10,000 experts from different sectors, disciplines and functional positions
- Systematic approach to the specific needs of the client, identification of the best candidates in those areas to be accessed directly (“Head Hunting”)
- Guaranteed confidentiality of information
- Partner relationship with the client and the candidates
- Commitment to results